Relocating from London to Frankfurt
Information seminar for foreign financial institutions
Seminar on Relocating your Bank to Germany
Our seminar will provide you with information on a relocation of your business to as well as banking in Germany. It consists of two seperate days, one concentrating on the topic of banking practice, the other on the topic of relocation issues. Both days can be booked seperately.
You have the option to attend our seminar in London (July 11th and 12th) or to visit us in Frankfurt, Germany (September 11th and 12th). Coming to Frankfurt gives you the opportunity to take a first glance at the city, as we’ll invite you to an exclusive sightseeing tour.
Get all the information needed for successfully relocation to Germany!
- Banking regulation in Germany: supervisory set-up, licensing, outsourcing and internal risk models
- Foreign banks in Germany: the German banking system, the situation of foreign banks in the market and the consequences of Brexit
- Finance Centre Frankfurt am Main: infrastructure, real estate market and Frankfurt as a digital hub
- Frankfurt’s metropolitan area: population structure, the Rhein-Main region and the city’s international flair
- Relocating to Frankfurt: infrastructure, housing market, schooling options and more
- Administrative and legal issues: immigration formalities, social and health insurance, Germany’s tax system and labour law
Management Circle Events
For over 25 years, Management Circle has been a provider of business events for professionals and executives from many different industries and trades. We research trends, monitor markets and offer solutions to and information on the most cutting-edge and essential business topics. Our range of products includes over 1.500 annual summits, conferences, seminars, congresses, trade fairs and inhouse trainings. Every event is designed to convey knowledge in a way that makes it accessible and directly applicable in practice.
Um den Download zu erhalten, füllen Sie einfach das Formular aus. Sie können diesen auch ohne Einwilligung über unseren Kundenservice bekommen:
+49(0)6196 4722 800.